Rise of the Demon Lord
- Horace was the burly son of Selga, the owner of the Emerald Dream tavern.
- He was employed at the Dream, acting as bartender and bouncer.
- Horace seemed a bit dim, but had a good heart and the best of intentions.
- He had wanted to become an Adventurer like his father, but remained at the Emerald Dream to help his mother.
- Horace carried his father’s magical warhammer, Eternal Slumber, and always had it with him at work.
- Horace joined the local militia after several large undead attacks on the town.
- After the head of the militia, Noran Naxxremis, was killed, Horace was made the new leader.
- During the Blood Lord’s invasion of Nynn, Horace was decapitated by a Chain Devil.