Rise of the Demon Lord
- Selga was the owner of the prosperous tavern in Nynn named the Emerald Dream.
- Her husband was a member of the Adventurer’s Guild and was killed in the line of duty.
- Selga had two children: Horace and Katherine
- After the Blood Lord’s invasion of Nynn, it was revealed that Selga was romantically involved with Aelik, who was killed in the invasion along with her son Horace.
- She was evacuated to Loudwater where she stayed with her daughter.
- Selga had a number of large emeralds in her possession, and considered starting up the Emerald Dream in Loudwater.